Biore charcoal soap is a natural deep-cleansing soap that helps to exfoliate and draw out impurities from the skin. It contains activated charcoal, peppermint, and smooth jojoba beads, all of which helps to keep the skin smooth and clean. It works great for both the face and the body and gently fights dirt and excess oil.
How to Use?
➢ Wet your hands, preferably with warm water
➢ Massage Biore charcoal soap into a lather
➢ Apply to your face or skin
➢ Rinse the soap off and pat dry
➢ Apply a moisturizer afterward
➢ Apply twice daily
- It cleanses and purifies the skin
- The activated charcoal helps to pull out impurities from skin pores
- The smooth jojoba beads help with exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth
- The peppermint oil allows a fresh look and tingly feel
- It works 2.5X better than regular face or body soap
- It treats skin problems like acne, blackheads, and clogged pores
- It is an excellent option if you would instead opt for bar soap, rather than liquid cleansers
- Its bar form makes it easy to travel with, as it doesn’t occupy much space and you don’t have to worry about it spilling over your clothes
- It can be used as a post-workout cleanser
- It is fast acting, and you will see results sooner than you expect
- It works as a makeup remover, although not for stubborn makeup
- The bar contains an abrasive material that might be harsh on your face if used excessively
- It leaves the skin dry and might be irritating for a dry skin type
- The peppermint oil can irritate the skin, due to the methine glycerin acetal contained in it
- Not a good option if your skin is sensitive, it might sting you and/or irritate your skin
- Avoid applying in interior areas of the body
- Avoid delicate areas like the eye when applying. Rinse thoroughly if it mistakenly contacts the eye.
- If your skin feels dry after usage, you can discontinue or reduce usage.
Activated charcoal is generally known for its many amazing benefits on the skin, and its use in the Biore charcoal soap helps it to provide surprising results.